What Are The Benefits of HVAC Financing With Moore?
Do you hate paperwork? Put the pen down and simply answer a few questions for us. Moore Home Services helps you make an informed heating and air conditioning financing decision for your comfort and budget — without all the pencil pushing and form submissions. Our finance professionals do ALL the legwork:
- Gather all the necessary information we need for you
- Fill out the appropriate applications for you
- Submit everything for you
- Obtain a credit decision as fast as possible for you
- If there’s pushback, we’ll find something else…for you!
There’s no hassle of annual fees or prepayment penalties that your credit card companies give you. Moore’s HVAC financing offers everything from low monthly payments to a yearly charge built in your property tax bill. Read more to find which option is best for you!
What Are The Typical Interest Rates?
Rates come in fixed or variable terms and some are subject are credit approval. See below for more information on no credit financing. Moore offers 0% financing for qualified buyers for up to 60 months!
Can I Finance MY HVAC Unit With No Money Down and/or No Credit Check?
Don’t rely on credit or diminish your savings account. Moore offers financing plans for most levels of credit — including no credit at all. PACE (Property Assessed Clean Energy) Funding offers easy payments to homeowners. Read more about PACE financing below!
Moore’s HVAC Financing Programs
Save on high energy bills and increase your home’s value with PACE! Moore Home Services offers two types of PACE programs: HERO and CaliforniaFIRST. We also provide financing options from Wells Fargo and Synchrony. Our finance team will always find which option works best within your budget. Learn more about our financing programs below!
Matthew sat with me and carefully explained to me about California First – a program to assist homeowners with the expense of replace their HVAC systems – which is always a high cost. Such a relief – Financing through CA gov paid with a small increase to my mortgage payment. Good to know folks!! He called CA first and set everything up, took care of the paper work and we were on our way. – Maria D., Cloverdale
Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) Programs
PACE programs require NO upfront payments. You can:
- Lower your utility bill
- Increase your home’s comfort for yourself and your family
- Increase your home’s property value
- Bypass any credit checks
- Borrow up to 15% of your home’s value
- Receive flexible terms range from 5 to 25 years
- Get interest rates lower than credit cards
- Eliminate monthly installments with a one-time payment on your property tax bill
- Possibly deduct interest from your taxes
- Apply by phone or online
PACE offers full transparency, as all providers are required by California state law to disclose all payback terms, interest rates, fees and costs. Likewise, Moore Home Services won’t get paid until the project is completed to your satisfaction.
Having a hard time saving for that new HVAC unit? The Home Energy Renovation Opportunity (HERO) Program, a PACE option, can help you. Homeowners in any economic situation can apply. Moore Home Services is an approved HERO Contractor for Sonoma, Napa, Marin and Solano counties.
- No fees to apply
- Fixed interest rates
- Takes your home equity into account for qualification
- 900,000+ products eligible
- Payments are included in your property tax bill
There are no up-front or out-of-pocket costs associated with CaliforniaFIRST, a PACE program. You can borrow up to 15% of your property value with terms from 5 to 25 years. Even better, this is completely transferable to a new owner upon the sale of your home pending lender approval.
- Call Moore — we will apply for you and you can e-sign (no bank trips!)
- Moore Home Services installs all of your energy improvements
- Forget monthly payments — your annual payment is built in your property taxes
Wells Fargo Home Improvement Project Loan
Moore provides options to finance through a trusted financial institution with the Wells Fargo Home Improvement Project Plan.
- Offers up to 60 months financing subject to credit approval
- Available for primary residence only
- No interest if paid in full or equal monthly payments
- Fast credit decisions
Synchrony Financial Home Improvement Consumer Credit
Snychrony offers no interest financing with equal monthly payments or reduced interest fixed monthly payments. Extended term option up to 115 months subject to credit approval is available!
- Fast application and approval process
- Revolving credit line to use on future home improvement projects
HVAC Energy Incentive Programs
California offers incentives to run a clean, energy-efficient home. Moore can help save you thousands of dollars off your purchase if you qualify. As always, we fill out the paperwork and do the heavy lifting for you.
PG&E Energy Upgrade California Rebate (Administered by BAYREN)
Moore Home Services participates in the Home Upgrade portion of the Energy Upgrade California (EUC) program, qualifying you for up to to $3,000 in incentives, as well as a $150 combustion safety test rebate. With the EUC program, you can:
- Lower your bills and save energy
- Provide a healthier and safer living environment for your family with improved air quality
- Make your home more comfortable
- Increase the value of your home by making it more durable
- Help the environment by reducing greenhouse gasses and conserving resources
EUC saves you time, energy, and money by combining multiple home improvements that would increase your home’s efficiency, including but not limited to: air and/or duct sealing, high efficiency appliances (furnaces, air conditioners, hot water heaters), energy efficient windows, insulation (attic, wall, floor and/or ducts).
EUC Program Eligibility Requirements
They were friendly and informative, and I can’t tell you how great it is that they take care of all the rebate paperwork for you. I’d certainly recommend the Moore team – Christina R., Santa Rosa
- Have a single family, detached home built 2001 or earlier.
- Be a PG&E customer (rebates are funded by the PG&E Public Goods Charge)
- Have rebate checks made payable to the account holder and mailed directly to you
Want to save more with EUC? Get a $75 kicker incentive when you have Moore Home Services install an ENERGY STAR Certified Thermostat by Honeywell®.
HVAC Financing Eligibility In Your North Bay Community
PACE options are available in most North Bay communities, with a few exceptions. See the chart below to make sure you qualify!
Subscribe to the Home Comfort Times
Sign up for our quarterly newsletter for DIY tips, email-only offers and more!